- More about Murray's Articles
- Rating Schools by Special Ed Performance Hurts All
- School Helps the Challenged Help Themselves
- Vocational Education Day
- Panel Favors Extended View of Learning
- Mother Tries to Arrange Schooling for Dyslexic Son
- Special-education Eligibility Plan Creates Sharp Divide
- My Reflection on Charles Murray's Recent Articles
- Asperger's Syndrome: Billy's Story
- Special-ed Changes at the 'Expense of Children'?
- Forever Young
- Indy Adult Literacy Program Pushes On Despite Cuts
- Indy Adult Literacy Program Pushes On Despite Cuts
- Parenting as Therapy for Child's Mental Disorders
- For Kids, Whatever It Takes
- Learning Disability Turns Into Difference, Then Into Achievement
- Students with Special Needs Struggle to Succeed [MCPS, MD]
- Successful People with Learning Disabilities and/or ADHD
- Season's Greetings: Making Kids Feel Special
- The Ritalin Kids Grow Up
- Mikami's 'Friendship Clinic' Helping ADHD Children and Their Families
- Swimming Upstream in the Mainstream
- Middle School Program Takes Positive Approach
- CEC: 2007 Brings Special Education Opportunity and Challenges
- The Exam-Driven, Results-Focused System Is Failing Too Many Children [UK]
- About A Boy
- Parents, Teachers Differ Sometimes Over Educating Special-Needs Students
- How Motorsport Put Christian Back on Track
- Child Abuse in Standardized Testing, 1976 or so
- Riley: National Inclusive Schools Week
- When Your Child Says "No!": Srategies for Managing Resistance
- Hockey Star Doesn't Let Dyslexia Slow Her Down
- Unexpected Heroes
- Studying Autism Isn't Enough
- Professor's Advice on Returning Civility to Classrooms
- Memoir Inspires Citywide Reading Program in Watsonville [CA]
- New Strategies Urged for 'Learning Disabled'
- Technology Can Help Dyslexics
- You Can't Learn to Write Without Reading
- What Makes a Great Teacher for Students with LD: Introducing the Hybrid Teacher
- The Positive Side of Learning Disabilities
- The Wrong Yardstick for Special-Ed Students
- What's Wrong With a Child? Psychiatrists Often Disagree
- On-Line I.E.P.'s: Validity, Reliability and Confidentiality Concerns
- Is it time to redefine special ed?
- Use Those Personal Days!
- The Growing Problem Called 'ADHD' [in Australia]
- Taking Parent Advocacy to a New Level
- Boring Teachers Blamed for Rowdy Classes [UK]
- Speaker Discusses Learning Disabilities
- Animal Rights
- Earlier Help for Troubled Kids
- Cashier Works Toward Overcoming Dyslexia, Moving Toward Goal of Signing for Deaf Children
- Seeing in Beautiful, Precise Pictures
- We're All Different in Our Own Ways
- Teaching Special Education Runs in the Family
- Inclusive Education for Special Kids [in India]
- Study Sparks Debate on Ritalin Use in Preschoolers
- Comics in the Classroom
- Third-Year Syndrome
- Help! Schools Arresting Kids for Minor Behaviors
- Plain Talk on Rights Under the IDEA
- Just Shut-up and Teach
- Comedy Stars for Autism
- On the Reservation
- Standardized Tests Can Send Students Who Fail Into Tailspin
- Dealing with AD/HD
- Report on Private Schools: Special Needs
- Taking Mystery Out of Special Education
- Yahoo! Some good news in special education ...
- WNED Documentary Is 'Demystifying Dyslexia'
- Imagine ... if you had dylexia
- NCLB and Zero Tolerance -- An Incongruity!
- Rationing Education
- Special Ed Targeted
- Beating the Odds
- Kids Need Help Coping with Fear over School Shootings
- Kids Don't Count
- The Paddle Is No Relic in 22 States
- Tongue Lashing
- Hospital Classroom
- Transformation Ahead for Special Education
- Fashion Dictates
- About ADHD ...
- Who Pays for Special Education?
- More Evidence that No Child Left Behind fails ...
- Good Coach, Bad Coach
- Animal School
- The Privilege of Youth by Dave Pelzer
- Acceptance and the Autistic Child (7 Letters)
- Brief Amazing Moment of Inclusion
- What's an appropriate education? Demands for services are beyond what schools can provide
- Fidgeting to Focus
- Disability Law, Moving Backward
- Autism Poem: The Grid
- Analysis: Special education in the age of national standards
- P. L. 94-142: Mainstream or Quicksand?
- Deadly Immunity
- Every Kid, Regardless of Ability, Deserves Education
- The Illusion and Broken Promises of Special Education
- Are New Freedom Mandates Coming to Your School?
- No Child Left Behind--But Mine
- Interview with Susan Ohanian
- Luke Visits with the 'Real Rain Man'
- Bringing Up Mason
- Standing Up for Students with Disabilities
- At 49, Autistic Man Spends First Nights Without "Daddy"
- Talking to Kids
- Tourette Syndrome
- Schools Owe Kids a Special Education
- Where Are the Parents?
- A Special Ed Teacher Speaks Out
- Hope on Three Legs
- Seeking Help for Autistic Children
- Vouchers: Special Ed Students Need Not Apply
- An 11 year-old writes to the President about H.R. 1350(IDEA)
- Boy! Have Legislatures Missed the Point!
- Parents Devoted To a Disabled Child To a Disabled Child
- Data Be Damned!
- Little People
- The Hunt for Disability: The New Eugenics and the Normalization of School Children
- Tiny Pushes Big heroes
- My Autistic Child in the Balance
- Does NCLB Help of Hurt Children with Special Needs?
- A Letter Exchange
- What Are School's Obligations?
- What I Want for My Autistic Son
FAIR USE NOTICE
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically
authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to
advance understanding of education issues vital to a democracy. We believe this constitutes a
'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US
Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is
distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the
included information for research and educational purposes. For more information click here. If you wish to use copyrighted material from
this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from
the copyright owner.